Sunday, May 26, 2013

Gloomy Sunday (Lexi's musings for this, a rainy Sunday)

Oh, readers,

It's all gloomy here from the storms we've been having. I love rain storms, but the gloom that hangs around is no fun. Of course, if I lived in London, I'd absolutely change my mind, lol. Could just be me.

Anywho, today, I want to share some stuff that makes me smile! I hope it brings smiles to you guys, too.

Twins talking translated... *bad language warning!!!*




Anything from http://www.youtube.com/user/PrankvsPrank. They're the most hilarious couple ever!

My favorite one is this one:




And, of course this drunk sorority chick from Oklahoma University who will sweep, and her best friend who recorded this, while trying not to laugh...





But the ultimate best one? Watch this and try not to die laughing. I love how the dad knows what's coming up at the end...



Hope you guys got some laughs!!!


Love y'all tons,

Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!