Thursday, August 7, 2014

Odd Holidays (a random Lexi post)

Hey, Readers!!!

Since I lost the books I was going to review, I've decided to go for a fun, random post!

Today's is all about this month's holidays! I chose a few fun ones to celebrate this week!

August:

  • Admit You're Happy Month
  • Family Fun Month
  • National Catfish Month
  • National Eye Exam Month
  • National Golf Month
  • Peach Month
  • Romance Awareness Month
  • Water Quality Month
  • National Picnic Month


Weeks:

  • One - National Simplify Your Life Week
  • Two - National Smile Week
  • Three - Friendship Week
  • Four - Be Kind to Humankind Week


Upcoming Holidays:

  • 9th - Book Lover's Day (This one's for us!!!)
  • 10th - Lazy Day (YES!!!)
  • 11th - Presidential Joke Day (So, so many...), Son & Daughter Day
  • 12th - Middle Child's Day (Yay for me! lol)
  • 15th - Relaxation Day (I'm good with this one.)
  • 16th - National Tell A Joke Day
  • 17th - National Thriftshop Day ("I wear your granddad's clothes, I look incredible...")
  • 18th - Bad Poetry Day
  • 20th - National Radio Day
  • 22nd - Be An Angel Day, National Tooth Fairy Day
  • 23rd - Ride the Wind Day ("I will run, I will fly, chase the wind, and touch the sky..." - Disney's "Brave")
  • 24th - Vesuvius Day (Build a volcano!!!)
  • 25th - Kiss & Make Up Day (*smooch*)
  • 26th - National Dog Day, Women's Equality Day (I'm not liking that they're on the same day, lol)
  • 27th - Global Forgiveness Day
  • 28th - Race Your Mouse Day (Seriously???)
  • 30th - Frankenstein Day (Build a human, maybe?), Toasted Marshmallow Day (A human made of marshmallows?)
  • 31st - National Trail Mix Day (lots of M'n'Ms? Maybe cashews and candy corn? lol)


Have fun celebrating!!!

Till next time!

XOXO,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!