Sunday, January 19, 2014

Kevin Hart & Technical Difficulties (a Sunday Lexi post)

Hey, Readers,

I know I've been gone for a week or so. I spilled sweet tea on my laptop, and it stopped working. I did a ton of stuff, and then the keyboard wouldn't work, but it actually turned on. And then I did more stuff, and then nothing, and then everything worked, and I'm not questioning it or saying it out loud unless this thing is in another room. Even this might jinx it. I will be back on Tuesday, when I have everything ready again on here. I still have things I need to do, which I have been doing for a few days now when I can.

So today, since I'm here, I'm going to post a hilarious Kevin Hart meme! Not only is it true and hilarious, but omg, I LOVE Kevin Hart!!!


XOXO,

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!