Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Syria and You (a Lexi post)

My lovely Readers,

President Obama just delivered his speech on the conflict and use of chemical weapons. I hope that you guys listened, as it's always important to listen to the news and know what's going on in the world. I don't care what side you're on -- if you're on any side -- nor what political affiliation you have -- again, if you have any. One should always know what's about to happen. Feel free to read Obama's speech, for that's the real way to find out what he said, instead of reading the news. (I know that I have a BA in journalism, and truly, that's why I'm saying this.)

Okay, so here's the transcript of his speech. Go read it.

http://wapo.st/18O0UlD


Love,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!