Sunday, June 16, 2013

Post #102: Celebration!!!

Our beloved readers,


Well, today I was going to do both a review for yesterday, and then a fun post. Then I thought I'd talk about a book about an awesome dad. But then, noticing the number of posts, I decided celebrating the blog was perfect for today!!!

Okay, so this post is #102!!! We past the hundred mark, we did!!! And we would have given up long ago if it weren't for y'all reading about our passionate love of books. So let me say this to all of you:


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
WE ADORE YOU!!!

So what shall we do for you? How about we let one of you blog for us for a day? If anybody's interested, contact me through the "Contact" tab. Send us a message, readers and authors, and we'll totally let you post one in July or August. :)


Love to all!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!