Today is Sunday, which means a weird/odd post! Today's is offbeat info that you need to know for your life... Okay, you don't, but still, read on...
- There's a mysterious radio signal known as the 'space roar' throughout the universe that no one can explain!
- The human brain takes in 11 million bits of information every second but is aware of only 40.
- If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in, it would take you exactly 42 minutes and 12 seconds to get to the other side.
- Animals can rain from the sky, and have before.
- If you try to grow an apple tree from an apple seed, there is a nearly 100% guarantee that the apples will be COMPLETELY different from the one that had the seed.
- There is a medical powder that will clot even major wounds almost instantly.
- A one-year-old boy in India has broken a world record after being born with 34 fingers and toes.
- The universe is beige.
- Although the Stegosaurus dinosaur was over 9 metres long, its brain was only the size of a walnut.
- Rabbits and parrots can see behind themselves without even moving their heads.
- Similar to fingerprints, everyone also has a unique tongue print.
- You get a new stomach lining every three to four days. (If you didn't, the strong acids your stomach uses to digest food would also digest your stomach.)
- Laid end to end, there are about 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body. And the hard-working heart pumps about 2,000 gallons of blood through those vessels every day.
Hope you liked these!
Till next time,