Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blame It on Dallas ComicCon!!! (an apology from Lexi)

Oooh, Readers, I so suck!

So we (Ash, my mom, my little brother, and me) did Dallas ComicCon this past weekend. All. Three. Days.

So imagine being so exhausted that you're out at 10 p.m. after finally collapsing into bed. That was me on Saturday. That's the long day where everything was going on. So, instead of doing Saturday or Sunday's blogs, I knocked out. I know Ash was exhausted as well. She had to work on Monday, opening! My poor sis.

Today, I'm at a hospital with my Papaw, and am watching him overnight. He's doing well, but prayers are always welcome.

So I promise I will do three times better, and will not ever skip unless there's a big reason, no matter how sleepy I am. I am very dedicated to this blog. It's my Sis's and I's baby, and you guys deserve the best, all the time.

Alrighty, I'm going to go start on the awesome-le-possum (stole that from my friend Ashlynn) book review on Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.


Sincerely, your book babe,

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!