Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"Reasons My Kid Is Crying" (a silly Lexi review)

Hello, Readers,

Today's book is amazing! It's based on a blog that a dad started, and it's great, so let's get on with it! It's Reasons My Kid Is Crying by Greg Pembroke.



Summary: "It all started when busy father Greg Pembroke posted a few pictures online of his three-year-old son, mid-tantrum, alongside the reason his son was crying: He had broken his bit of cheese in half. In Reasons My Kid is Crying, Greg collects together photos sent from parents around the world, documenting the many, completely logical reasons why small children cry.  Among them: “I let him play on the grass” . . . “He ran out of toys to throw into his pool” . . . “The neighbor’s dog isn’t outside”.  The result is both an affectionate portrait of the universal, baffling logic of toddlers—and a reminder for burned-out parents everywhere that they are not alone." (Thank you, Goodreads!!!)

This book was great! It kept me and my family laughing for awhile. Looking at each picture and seeing how toddlers are reacting to little things may be scary for those who don't have kids or have one on the way, but it's still hilarious. I can't say anything else, because it's just great. I'm speechless.

Rating:

5/5 screaming kids


Till next time!

XOXO,

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!