Wednesday, July 10, 2019

A Scheduled Post With Fun Stuff Inside... (A Tentacle-y Post By Lexi)

To All My Lovely Readers, Both New & Old,




Okay, so, as you may have noticed, I, Alexis, am the sole reviewer on this site now, the sole writer, and the one doing all of the social media and stuff (but that's always been the case). Yes, this bitch is indeed back! 😊

I’m going to catch you up on my reading list as I also let you in on brand new, and maybe soon-to-be-published books! I’m also going to be adding more fun posts in the weeks, and add reviews in them instead of just the norm. I’m going to be including polls and things to share on social media with your fellow readers!

Now having said that, I'd love some more feedback, from emails and comments and subscribing to interacting and questions and everything, as you readers are dear to my heart. Once contacted, know I'll get back to you within about a week max, though I’m thinking it'll be more like 3 days.


The schedule is different now. I'll be posting 2-3 times a week, tentatively on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.

Okay, so now that I've somewhat explained what is happening and will happen, here are...



10 Stupid Things You Can Buy On Amazon.com!

Tentacles for your fingers.
It says they're to tickle people, but it's too hentai to me.


A chocolate nativity set.
So you can devour Jesus as a newborn. Cuz that's not weird and messed up at all.



Fake abs (that are even advertised for Christmas).
These are specifically advertised for Christmas. Instant abs for your uncle.
Yep. I just typed that.


A sequin Nicholas Cage pillow.
I don't need a pillow constantly yelling "Moisturize me!!!"
(Doctor Who reference right there...)


Booty spray.
No. Just freaking no. Nasty.


Fake elephant nose.
This just looks wrong to me.


This thing.
Kid: "Mom, is this a straightjacket?"
Mom, reading peacefully: "Oh no, honey. Not at all!"
Kid: "Then what's this lock for?"
Mom: "Shhhhh..."


Hand finger puppets.
I would spend an entire day learning how to clap with just one hand... of hands.


Poo slippers.
So you can always be stepping in shit.
And in the middle/center of shit.
And shit will always follow 
you.
See what I did there?


Giant Lobster Claws.
For when you need to give your mom yet another reason
to get you tested.


Okay. So there you go! Because you truly needed this list in your life, lol.

Have a great week! I'll be posting, so please come back and see me!


Loving it all,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!