Friday, September 26, 2014

Book Geek GIFs -- the arty and the funny!!!!! (a randomness post by Lexi)

To the awesome readers, new & old,

Regulars: So I know it's not Sunday, but I thought I'd do a fun mini-post just for these!!! (The first one was my inspiration!!!)


Newbies: If you're new to this blog, please venture out to our other Sunday posts for fun, random things, and to our book reviews for your next book with some humor and Disney and just our general flair added with it!


Everybody: By the way, I've been reading a lot. and I'm now building up my awesome laptop again (had to start from scratch), so just wait and you'll be getting reviews for books like Jackaby, Illusions of Fate, and more!!!!!




ONTO THE GIFs...



(also known as our bedrooms... and any room we go into, lol)
Just beautiful, honestly. Whoever made this, thank you!!!


... which is how she achieved both in her mind.


("The Craft")


Twirl for books!


So cool...


I like big books and I can't deny...


stacks and stacks and stacks...


So neat!


so cool


Loverly


ka-boom!


When the book just kills you and nobody understands it like you...


Cliffhanger


Yes.


WAIT. WHAT???


or maybe five...


DON'T TOUCH MY BABY!


Best dog...


Made me dream of a sliding ladder...


Inhale deeply, my friend, and sigh with love...


Hope y'all loved these!!! Leave us some links or such with your favorite gifs!!!


Till next time!!!


XOXO,

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!