Sunday, March 9, 2014

Our Sunday Comics!!! (a Sunday post by Lexi)

Here are some funny memes (our own Sunday comics, lol)!!! Hope they make ya smile!!! <3 font="">, Lexi

This is even funnier now, A) because Harry Potter books just turned 15, and B) the royals just announced that the Duchess is indeed pregnant.

It's called Facebook, not Boobbook. So next time try to get your face in the picture too

The 4th Twilight Book... by Will Ferrel. Twitter joke. I really want to create a twitter just so I can follow him!! XD
I'm still convinced that this happened.

Dennis, is that you?

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win | Img @ The Meta Picture. http://bit.ly/TheErroristsWin

I shot the serif... I probably think this is funnier than it really is. :)

Humor quotes, funny pics, humourous, jokes funny, hilariousness, just hilarious, Lmao funny …For the best humour quotes and hilarious sayings visit www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/lol-funny-cat-pic/

I'm hilarious like that...

Read this in Malfoy's voice and laughed way harder than I probably should have.

Funny Pictures Of The Week (55 Pics) Rue and Katniss sitting in a tree. K-I-L-L-I-N-G

Police State? What Police State? This is such a joke.  What about the real criminals out there?  Where are taxes being use, oh wait, to Islam. !!

“Otters” Daily Odd Compliment

I'll admit it, this almost worked on me. And by that I mean I stopped after the first two syllables...

I totally understand, Rihanna.

Fun Claw - Funny Cats, Funny Dogs, Funny Animals: Funny Dogs - 20 Pics

:)



LOL!

Hope you're grinning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!