Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wanna Laugh??? Me, Too!!! (Lexi's Day of Memes!!!)

Well, readers,

I just got home from work, am stressed with life stuff, and need things to make me smile. So you guys are going to see whatever makes me giggle today!

Marathon time!
My kind of marathon right here!


Thor vs Loki. Too funny!!!
Tom/Loki, I'm gonna need to marry you.

lol
Go Tim!!!

Bahahaha!!!
Is this sausage to you?

Doctor who
LMAO!!!

Harrison Ford's reunion with Chewbacca during an interview. Literal lol here!!!
This. Just this. It's amazing.

Literally lol-ed
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Understood.
I'd reply the same way. Mechanicals are the best! That jerk!

TRUTH
We all know this feeling.

lol
This gets me still!

LOLOL. One of my favorite movie quotes ever.
^^Gotta love Wednesday!!!

Lmao!
Damn you, Mario, and your pole dancing!!!

So true!!!
It's true. So very true.

Brilliant
So true.


AND WHAT MADE ME LITERALLY LOL...

Its sad how much I laughed at this

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

XOXO,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!