Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"Love, Lucy" Release!!! (an EXCITING Lexi celebration)

Hello, all!!!

I have been reading nonstop for awhile, and am ready to post about lots of books for you guys!!! My favorite one so far has been Love, Lucy by April Lindner!!! I read it a month or so ago, but couldn't post about it because it was an ARC (Advanced Reader's Copy). So I've been waiting and waiting and trying to distract myself till I could post about it; that's how much I love it!!! It just came out yesterday, so let's get on with the celebration!!! (Expect a formal review plus lots of fun content tomorrow!!!)


Here's the GORGEOUS cover:




I officially announce it as my favorite book thus far. I LOVE April Lindner's other novels, but this one just resonated with the wanderlust in me.





John Green described it best: "I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met."


This novel is just amazing, you guys. I know you all will love it!

This book also gave me hope as a girl who is going through a quarterlife crisis. I'll explain more tomorrow, but if you're a traveler (truly or at heart), want to follow your dreams, terrified of the future, or just want to escape into and/or just read an amazing novel, celebrate this book release with me!!!













Look forward to tomorrow for lots of fun things having to do with the book!!!



Till next time!!!


XOXO,

Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!