Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sweet Tea & Music (A Southern Girl Post by Lexi)

Readers,

As you can probably guess, I have been drinking sweet tea today, which I usually skip. It's sinfully good, and healthier than my love of Diet Coke because it's flavored sugar water... right? lol.

Anywho, I had to do a "test" for D Magazine, as I have sent in a resume to be a blogger for them. It was long and tedious, and I am literally all written out. I was given 48 hours to do it, and it was sent to me at 4 p.m. yesterday. So, me being me, I rushed myself and did over half the work yesterday, then the rest today (after making a playlist to listen to as I did the work). This is never a good decision, cuz I'm all stressed out, but thankfully I have this blog to write about it and just say that I am feeling much better. lol. I just over-analyzed a question or so to death, which is always my little downfall. Otherwise, I'm good, and happy, and no longer stressed out.

Whew!

But I am all written out for today. Expect a better post tomorrow, lol.


Hugs,

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!