Saturday, September 13, 2014

We got Hacked by Ashley

Good Morning Readers,

  We just wanted to let you know that we were victims of the multiple people using Gmail who got hacked. If you try to send us an email and we don't responded, please don't think we are ignoring you, because we are not. Please be patient with us as we figure out what we need to do to secure the email better.

Once there is a solution, example if we have to change the email address, we will let yall know so that yall can get in contact with us. Also, please feel free to post on our Facebook page. We love to hear from our readers and love to hear what yall are reading.

I know I have been absent from the blog for a while and for that I am truly sorry, I have just been really busy at work and  haven't had the time. But, I have been reading some amazing books that I want to share with yall and I will try to get back into the habit, so I can start blogging again, because I really do miss it.

Alexis has been keeping this blog alive, which I am grateful to have such an amazing, strong woman as my friend and family.

We love our readers and I promise we will bring you the best books or the worst books we read and we are doing what we love!!!!

Please keep following us and being patient because in the end it will pay off!!!!




Best Wishes!!!!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!