Monday, June 23, 2014

Ashley is back!!!!! By Ashley

Hey guys,

  Sorry I haven't gotten on here in awhile, a lot has been going on. When your pulling 100 hours for two weeks at work, it kind of doesn't leave you anytime to write. I am going to try to be on here more, because I have a lot of amazing books for yall to read.

But, I have a very special surprise for you on this beautiful Monday!!!! I was honored to be interviewed by the amazing Joanne Rawson and I have the link to the interview for you. I was really nervous, because I have never been asked to do an interview before, but I think it went well and I hope that yall will enjoy it. The interview link is: http://authorjoannerawson.blogspot.in/2014/05/interview-with-ashley-with-her-nose_19.html and I hope you go over and read it.

In the interview she asked me how our blog became to be and all the credit goes to Alexis. This was her idea, her baby and I am happy that she asked me to be apart of it. We never thought it would get this big or that people would actually read it, but we are thankful that yall are. It is amazing how something that was started by an amazing person, like my sis, has blown into this huge thing. We have gotten to interview some amazing authors and we get to share our passion and love for books with other book lovers.

Although, we might not get to post as much as we want, please don't give up on us, because we will eventually come back and give yall more amazing books to read or tell you what not to waste your time on. I will try to be better about posting, but I can't make a promise that I might not be able to keep, but I am dedicated to this blog and will do everything in my power to keep it going.

I want to thank everyone of yall who have either followed us on here or Facebook and want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. It means a lot to us that we can share our book knowledge with fellow book lovers.

Enjoy the interview and I will be back with an amazing book for you to sink your imagination into!!!!

Until Next Time,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!