Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Autumn Rose" (A Tired Ashey Review)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

  So, I have been putting some crazy hours into work and haven't gotten to blog as much as I have wanted to. I am going to try to keep up with my old schedule of blogging every week, and I am going to try to stick with it this time. Today I bring you a sequel to another book I reviewed which was "Dinner With A Vampire". The sequel is titled "Autumn Rose" by Abigail Gibbs, and it tells the story of another character that you got introduced to in "Dinner With A Vampire".





Here is the summary taken straight from Goodreads....

   "Autumn Rose has the chance to save the world she loves. But how much will she have to sacrifice to achieve it?

In Autumn Rose, book two of her breath taking series, Abigail Gibbs draws us even further into the dangerous and romantic world of the Dark Heroines."

Autumn Rose, is just trying to save the school that she is guardian of and trying to stay under the radar as far as possible. She has to protect humans from dark forces and it is hard to do when the guardian before you got someone killed. When an unexpected visitor arrives at the school, Autumn's world is thrown into a colossal spin. But, with forces out to hurt her and the humans she is supposed to protect, will she be able to protect them or will she fail and follow into the footsteps of the guardian before her?

I know the description is not a lot to go on, but I hope it has you a little interested. I can't really say anymore about this book without giving something away. I can say that it is told in two person's points of view, just like the first book. I am kind of interested in what she is going to come out with next in this series because there are still a lot of questions un answered.

I would recommend reading the first book, if you haven't already, just so you can kind of get the backstory, because characters from the first book come into the second book as well. You don't have to because this book can stand alone on its own, it would just help you connect with the story and characters a lot more.

Enjoy!!!!

 
Ashley

Rating: 4/5 Autumn Roses...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!