Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Crappy Kind of Day And Disney By Ashley

Hey Guys

  So, today I found out that the place I have worked for over three years has closed, which means that this blonde is out of a job. I have been looking for a job and will continue to hit it with the never give up attitude that I try to live by. I kinda am not in the mood to review a book, but I didn't want to skip a day, so I came up with something. Anytime I am down in the dumps or anything, I turn to the wonderfulness that is Disney. I wanted to do some funny Disney and other cartoon pictures. But, I promise yall that a new book review will be coming on Friday and hopefully it will be a good one.











Hope yall enjoyed!!!!

  Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!