Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Must Read Classics By Ashley

Hey guys!!!!

  On Monday, Alexis and I went to "Recycled Bookstore", in Denton and I found an old copy of "Pride and Prejudice". I instantly fell in love with the old book and of course bought it, I couldn't refuse, that book gave me the idea to come up with a list of books that in my opinion, and some others, that are must reads. These are just my thoughts, but if you haven't read some of them, I suggest you do because you might fall in love with a couple of them just as I did.


  1. Pride and Prejudice
  2. Jane Eyre
  3. Wuthering Heights
  4. To Kill A Mockingbird
  5. The Diary of A Young Girl By Anne Frank
  6. Animal Farm
  7. The Great Gatsby
  8. The Giving Tree
  9. Where The Sidewalk Ends
  10. Charlotte's Web
  11. Alice In Wonderland
  12. The Giver
  13. Little Women
  14. Gone With The Wind
  15. Romeo And Juliet
  16. The Secret Garden
  17. The Colour Purple
  18. A Christmas Carole
  19. There Eyes Were Watching God
  20. Number The Stars
  21. Frankenstein
  22. Uncle Tom's Cabin
  23. Great Expectations
  24. Dracula
  25. The Notebook

This is just a list of some of the amazing books out there. The majority of this list can be found on Goodreads, but you can also Google classic books worth reading. If you haven't read any of these books, you should challenge yourself to read something the majority of people have read. You might like them and you might not, but any book is going to be taken different by different readers.

Enjoy!!!!!


 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!