Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Movies Based On Books by Ashley Clayton

Hey guys!!!!

  So, I was looking on the internet one day and came across all these books that were becoming or in works, of turning into movies. Some of these books I have read, some of these books we have reviewed, and some I have never heard of. Some of these movies I am excited to see, because I loved the books and hope the movie doesn't ruin them. Recently, Alexis and I went to see "Mortal Instruments" and I loved it...yes it left out some of the parts from the book, but it was still very good. Here is a list that I came up with and just in case you want to read the book before the movie I also have the author beside them.

  1. "Divergent" by Veronica Ruth
  2. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card
  3. "Maximum Ride" by James Patterson
  4. "The Stupidest Angel" by Christopher Moore
  5. "Vampire Academy" by Richelle Mead
  6. "Matched" by Ally Condie
  7. "13 Reasons Why" by Jay Asher
  8. "Austenland" by Shannon Hale
  9. "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner
  10. "Before I Fall" by Lauren Oliver
  11. "Daughter Of Smoke And Bone" by Laini Taylor
  12. "Paranormalcy" by Kiersten White
  13. "Darkfever" by Karen Marie Moning
  14. "Tiger's Curse" by Colleen Houck
  15. "Heist Society" by Ally Carter
  16. "Wicked Lovely" by Melissa Marr
  17. "Looking Glass Wars" by Frank Beddor
  18. "Significance" by Shelly Crane
  19. "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green
  20. "Fallen" by Lauren Kate
  21. "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern
  22. "Beautiful Disaster" by Jamie McGuire
  23. "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs
  24. "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
  25. "A Discovery Of Witches" by Deborah Harkness


These are just some of the movies coming out and of course the one's that are already coming out or have come out in theatres.

Happy Reading!!!!!!

  Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!