Wednesday, June 19, 2013

In Loving Memory (A sad Ashley)

Hey guys

  So yesterday my mom and I had to make the sad decision to put down our dog. Rhett Butler was a sweet boy and this all came on very quickly. I took him to get a sonogram on his heart and they found a heart based tumour that was already pumping blood into his heart and couldn't be operated on. Than I had to break the news to my mom, which I hope never to have to do again, and we made the decision to put him down so that he wouldn't go in pain. It isn't easy ever losing an animal, who was a part of the family, but I know that he is in a better place with the other animals that we have lost.

So, with my sadness I am sorry that I couldn't review a book today. I am just missing him so much that it's all I can do not to cry. My family and I would appreciate prayers in this time of need.





RIP buddy...till we meet again I love you and miss you dearly.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!