Friday, June 14, 2013

Ashley's emotional time

Hey guys!!!

   So yet again my job has interfered with my finishing a book I am currently reading. So, today I wanted to do something for you all to see how great of friends Alexis and I are. We became friends while both working at the Disney Store, go figure, and have been best friends/sisters ever since. Alexis has always been there for me in my time of need and vice versa. Even if we don't see each other every day or every week, we talk to each other every day. We have gone on crazy adventures together rather it be on a Disney Cruise or driving around town, getting lost or finding books. I hope yall all have a best friend that never judges you, never turns your back on you, is always there, and does a lot of crazy, stupid stuff right with you lol. Here are some pictures of Alexis and I being our crazy selfs. And I promise I will be done with my book by my next post on Monday!!!









Have a wonderful day everyone and make sure you let your best friend know you love them and are so happy to have them in your life!!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!