Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Literary Men that I wish were real by Ashley

Hey guys!!!!

  As Alexis said in the previous post, we went to Dallas Comic Con and we had so much fun that we tired ourselves out. I highly recommending going to one because it is so awesome to see how everyone dresses up and plus you get to meet famous people. I got my pic with Jason David Frank, who played Tommy on "Mighty Morphine Power Rangers", and I also got my pic with Ernie Hudson, who was in " The Crow", "Ghostbusters", "Congo", and many more.

I decided to do something a little different today, because I am in the process of reading some really good books and since I haven't finished them yet I can't review them yet. I also have some books from Authors that we met at Comic Con and I want to read their books so I can introduce yall to there work. So, today I am going to list my favourite literary male characters that I wish were real because I love them of so much.

Here is my list of my sexy literary guys and the books they are in:

  1. Mr. Darcy- "Pride and Prejudice"
  2. Mr. Rochester- "Jane Eyre"
  3. Heathcliff- "Wuthering Heights"
  4. Morpheus- "Splintered"
  5. Travis- "Beautiful Disaster"
  6. Jace- "City of Bones"
  7. Tharin- "The Binding"
  8. Cameron MacCabe- "Down London Road"
  9. Mark- "The China Garden"
  10. Braden Carmichael- "On Dublin Street"
  11. The Phantom- "The Phantom of the Opera"
  12. Sam Roxton- "I've Got Your Number"

This is just some of my favourite literary men, because if I don't stop now it will go on forever lol. Every time I read a book, if it is good, I fall in love with that one character than I find myself rooting for them against all odds to get the girl. And yes I do know that there is a pattern of mostly bad boys or boys with attitude. But hey a girl is attracted to the bad boy and we all know it's true or authors wouldn't put them in the books lol. If you haven't read or heard of some of these guys I suggest you read the books and I bet you will fall in love with them as well.

Happy Reading!!!!!!

   Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!