I have started to have a small obsession with random facts and I have decided to share some with yall. These facts when I learned them I was like WTF on some and than laughing my butt off others. I hope you enjoy these facts I am going to share and have the same feelings that I did.
- The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial
- The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.
- Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category.
- There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million
- The word "nerd" was first coined by Dr. Seuss in "If I Ran the Zoo."
- Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
- Walt Disney was afraid of Mice
- In Saudi Arabia, a woman reportedly may divorce her husband if he does not keep her supplied with coffee
- Before 1920, it was technically legal to send children through the mail
- A woodpecker can peck twenty times a second
- Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water
- Turtles can breathe through their butts
- On average people are more scared of spiders than death
- It is impossible to lick your elbow
- Barbie's full name was Barbra Millicent Roberts
- When possums are playing possum they aren't actually playing. They literally pass out from sheer terror
- Every time you sneeze brain cells die
- In Lehigh, Nebraska it's against the law to sell donut holes.....weird, I love donut holes
- The movie "Cleopatra" staring Elizabeth Taylor was banned in Egypt because she was a Jewish Convert
- Dogs and cats, like humans, are either right or left handed
- Keanu Reeves is afraid of the dark. Don't worry I will protect you sexy
- In Tibet it is considered good manners to stick your tongue out at someone
- It is the female lion who does more than 90% of the hunting, while the male is afraid to risk his life, or simply prefers to rest
Peace and Reading,