Sunday, March 31, 2013

Some advice from Ashley

Hello fellow readers!!!!

   Today I am going to do a little something different instead of reviewing a book like I normally do. My piece of advice on this Easter Sunday is once you find a true friend never loose their friendship. Alexis and I met at the Disney Store a while ago when we both worked there and we instantly hit it off. We have seen each other through thick and thin. I know that no matter what is going on in my life she will be right there by my side and vies versa. We know everything about each other, have the same interests, and we always can have fun no matter what we are doing. I am so thankful for my sister from another mother and would be lost without her. No matter what she tells me I will always support her and be there to give my honest opinion.

When you have a friend that can share your obsession with fictional characters and will always tell you the truth you know you have a true friend. We all need a friend who will be there for us no matter what. If something happens to you and you try to talk to your apparent best friend, if they don't show up and show you support than they weren't true friends to begin with. There are those friends who will lie to you, tell you what you want to hear, or just plain make you feel small...no matter what you need to stop talking to that person. I know it would be a hard thing to do, trust me, but if you don't feel completely 100% with your best friend, than in all honesty you are not being true to yourself. Never be afraid of who you are, because in the words of Ru Paul..."If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love someone else."

Lots of love!!!!

   Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here so we can hear all your thoughts!